I'm a consultant and developer with one and a half decades of experience developing software
solutions on the Microsoft Win NT platform. Since early 2000 I have been focused on the Microsoft .NET development
platform and the ever growing range of Microsoft Server technologies that leverage the Microsoft .NET Framework. I have worked with many companies
helping them successfully deliver industry leading software products and solutions based on Microsoft .NET technologies to the market.
You can learn about MBLM's approach to software development here.
I have expertise and experience in offering the following professional services:
Systems Development Services
- ASP.NET Web Applications - intelligent dynamic web pages.
- ASP.NET Web Parts and Web Controls - control libraries that can be reused within numerous ASP.NET Web Applications
- AJAX and other client side scripting - code to enable dynamic responsive behaviour in a web application.
- ASP.NET Services (ISAPI Handlers and Modules) - background services that can be plugged into ASP.NET Web Applications, to transparently handle document processing or redirections based on requests and responses from a web server.
- Sharepoint Portal Server and Windows Sharepoint Services 2003
- Windows Forms - highly secure rich client applications, that can be automatically deployed across an Enterprise.
- Smart Clients - deployed through a web browser delivering rich client functionality with web client security utilising Microsoft.NET's security architecture
- Windows Forms Controls - control libraries that can be reused within numerous .NET rich client applications
- Microsoft Windows Mobile Client Applications
- ASP.NET Mobile Web forms
- Online transaction processing (OLTP) using Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005
- Transacted database solutions using Microsoft Enterprise Services (MTS)
- Data warehousing or online analytical processing (OLAP) using Microsoft OLAP
- Biztalk Server 2004/2006
- MS.NET Web Services - implementation of authenticated, secure and scalable Web Services utilising WSE technology
- MS.NET Windows Services - applications that perform background processing in Microsoft Windows, that can be launched when Windows starts
- Database design
- Systems design in UML
- Accessibility and usability assessments of existing or planned web or windows based applications.
- Review of user requirements/system specifications
- Review of systems design documentation
- Assessment of existing systems architecture
- Advice on progressive migration strategies of existing legacy systems to .NET technologies
- Experiencing growing pains? As projects grow often problems can start to occur that may lead to a breakdown in quality and/or productivity.
I have worked with many companies helping them to mature their software development process as the demands on their process have grown.
I can offer advice from the physical redesign of how your systems are structured, built and released, to the interactions within and between development teams and management, through the use of collaboration tools and the implementation of best practices.
What I don't do is give advice on how you may achieve an academic epiphany or an ISO standard, my advice is practical, based on years of experience and is focused primarily on making your company more profitable.